Benefits of Membership
IAES members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Subscription to the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Subscription to International Advances in Economic Research
- Waiver of page fees for manuscripts published in the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Deeply discounted page fees for manuscripts published in International Advances in Economic Research
- Significantly reduced submission and registration fees to both European and North American conferences
- Increased opportunities to become more actively involved in the organization
- Access to the members-only section of the IAES website
- New! Automatic alerts when new issues are available
- New! Members-only book discounts to Springer Publications
- Networking with worldwide colleagues through joint research, visiting professorships, and much more!
CLICK HERE to renew membership or join the IAES.
Both Electronic Copies: $80
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $95
Both hard copies: $125
Both Electronic Copies: $230
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $275
Both hard copies: $365
Both Electronic Copies: $1200
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $1,425
Both hard copies: $1,875
Registered students receive a discount of $20 off the one year rate. Send the IAES a copy of your current school ID either by fax, postage, or email along with your information. This includes your name, address, and affiliation.
For further information regarding membership contact Tiffany Creighton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 965-1555.
Attendees of the 72nd International Atlantic Economic Conference held in Washington, D.C., October 2011