Benefits of Membership
Celebrate the IAES’ 40th anniversary by enjoying 2013 membership at a 50% discount!
IAES members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Subscription to the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Subscription to International Advances in Economic Research
- Waiver of page fees for manuscripts published in the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Deeply discounted page fees for manuscripts published in International Advances in Economic Research
- Significantly reduced submission and registration fees to both European and North American conferences
- Exclusive videos of Keynote Speaker presentations at IAES conferences
- Access to the members-only section of the IAES website
- New! Automatic alerts when new issues are available
- New! Members-only book discounts to Springer Publications
- Networking with worldwide colleagues through joint research, visiting professorships, and much more!
CLICK HERE to renew membership or join the IAES.
Both Electronic Copies:
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $95
Both hard copies: $125
Both Electronic Copies: $240
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $285
Both hard copies: $375
Both Electronic Copies: $1200
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $1,425
Both hard copies: $1,875
Registered students receive a discount of $20 off the one year rate. Send the IAES a copy of your current school ID either by fax, postage, or email along with your information. This includes your name, address, and affiliation.
Attendees of the 72nd International Atlantic Economic Conference held in Washington, D.C., October 2011