IAES members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Subscription to the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Subscription to International Advances in Economic Research
- Waiver of page fees for manuscripts published in the Atlantic Economic Journal
- Deeply discounted page fees for manuscripts published in International Advances in Economic Research
- Significantly reduced submission and registration fees to both European and North American conferences
- Increased opportunities to become more actively involved in the organization
- Automatic alerts when new issues are available
- Members-only book discounts to Springer Publications
- Networking with worldwide colleagues through joint research, visiting professorships, and much more!
- Option of being featured on our website as Member of the Month!
- New! Significantly reduced registration fees for Ph.D. student presenters at our European meetings!
Membership options (as of 2017):
Both Electronic Copies: $100
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $145
Both hard copies: $195
Both Electronic Copies: $290
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $425
Both hard copies: $575
Both Electronic Copies: $1500
One electronic copy/one hard copy: $2175
Both hard copies: $2925
Registered students receive a discount of $30 off the one year rate. Send the IAES a copy of your current school ID either by fax, mail, or email along with your name, address, and affiliation.
For further information regarding membership contact Grace Kelley at email@example.com or (404) 965-1555.