How to Apply
Currently, the International Atlantic Economic Society extends grants to offset the cost of attending our European meetings for economists living in Turkey, Africa, and Eastern Europe.
Letters of application should include:
- Paper title (60 character limit)
- Paper summary (400-500 words)
- Category number of paper topic (see table below)
- Agreement to be a discussant in a session other than the one in which you present a paper
- Category numbers of paper topics you wish to discuss
- Yearly income range: (less than $20,000); ($20,000 – $29,999); ($30,000 – $44,999); (over $45,000)
- Biographical Sketch limited to 2 pages (e.g., education, key publications)
- Letter of recommendation from a current IAES member
Send your applications to:
John M. Virgo Scholarship Fund
International Atlantic Economic Society
Suite 650, International Tower, Peachtree Center
229 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303 U.S.A.